Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Broach bouquet

Since I have been consumed in my friends wedding, I thought I would share her real bouquet as well.i had blogged previously on her "throw away". We had asked her friends and loved ones to send her a piece of costume jewelry, so she could keep a meaningful bouquet. Her wedding colors are black, red and silver. 

It was really fun to put together, we had a "mini" party to put it together, it took about 3 1/2 hours to do between the giggling and the trying on of all the fancies!!
I really love the idea of this type of bouquet, not only because its a beautiful way to repurpose, but because it gives new life to things that are usually forgotten in a drawer. We used not only broaches, but single earrings, chandalier crystals etc. Her plans for this, after the wedding is the china cabinet!

No comments:

Post a Comment